2017年4月5日 星期三

International Kikisake-Shi Certified


In the past three months, I spent some time on international Kikisake-shi certification, and got the official certification letter and badge a few days ago.

I would like to give a little brief and summarize experience about it.
In Taiwan, there is official Sake Service Institute seminar held in Taipei, Taichung, and Kaohsiung. However, there were some limitations : 1. you need to complete sake navigator before taking Kikisake-Shi seminar. 2. time and period were limited.

Since one of my best friend already took Japanese correspondence course two years ago. Therefore, I took the correspondence course which could only choose either English or Japanese for oversea certification for flexibility.

To introduce sake to world, I believe English which is going to be better language for market opening. On the other hand, Japanese is also necessary for research more into this field owing to sake just from Japan! Unfortunately, my Japanese is still under learning.

The upper level of Kikisake-Shi which are Sake-Takumi, and Nihonshu-gaku kōshi, and can only be took certification in Japanese.

If you drunk sake for several years, this certification wouldn't be big problem for you, and it could help you systematically classify sake which was really useful.

If you were junior sake lover, I would suggest you start from sake navigator since you could find good peer during the class.

Because I already have my own group in drinking sake, share and leverage drinking experience was extremely important, and guide you to look for your own taste way.

You are very welcome to contact me, if you come to Taiwan, and want to explore the beautiful and awesome sake tasting experience.

1 則留言:

  1. hi 我有报名online的课程在april 5 2019, 但是我只是收到交钱的email,我不知道如何登陆online课程 我是需要等待他们邮寄课程内容给我才开始吗?谢谢

    回覆刪除